Perhaps the best-known ministry of the Grand Island Evangelical Free Church is our annual Singing Christmas Tree. Through powerful music and drama, our church shares the story of Jesus with thousands of guests every December.
Tentative Dates for 2014
Saturdays, December 6, 13 & 20 and Sundays, December 7, 14 & 21
Times – 4:00 & 6:30 pm
General Ticket/Seating Information
- Advance ticket requests will be accepted throughout the year for groups of 20 or more. Please call the church office at 308-382-1898.
- All ticket requests will be filled as we receive them. If we are unable to fill your request, we will contact you.
- Tickets are valid only for the performance date and time listed on the ticket.
- Exchanges can be made as long as the tickets you are exchanging are for a future concert and we would have time to offer them to others.
- There are no refunds on tickets. We cannot hold tickets.
- Suggested donation is $7 per ticket, same for all ages.
- Please, no children under the age of 5.
- Once tickets are available (beginning of October), they will be available online, by phone, mail, or at the church office.
- All seating is general. If you wish to sit in a particular area, it is best to arrive early.
- Doors open 1 hour before the first performance. For the second performance, please arrive no earlier than 45 minutes before the performance.
- In the 40 years we have held the Singing Christmas Tree, we have never cancelled a performance. Should there be inclement weather, any cancellations will be listed on our website, through social media and will be announced in our phone message.
If you have any questions, please call the church office at 308.382.1898 or email us at email@example.com and we’d be happy to help you!